You’ll find that Heightwise:
- Delivers enough gear onsite - and if you do need more, we’ll deliver it promptly.
- Provides enough manpower to erect the scaffolding quickly.
- Re-adjustments will be made promptly.
- Weekly safety checks are undertaken, and all the scaffolding tags will be updated each time.
- Proactive solutions will be suggested in terms of material deliveries to upper storeys.
- Location of access ladders will be suitable for the overall efficiency of the jobs, in terms of materials storage and vehicle movements.
- Sharp protrusions are masked and made safe, so there are no exposed bolts when walking under the scaffold.
- Adequate clearances are created for good access to the building.
- Follows regulations in terms of the distance of the planking from the building.
In short, there are two things that we’re utterly passionate about at Heightwise:
We want you and your team to go home to your families every night after work, without any workplace injuries or incidents. That means we’ll only supply quality scaffolding, plus we take our safety responsibilities with regards to adjustments and inspections very seriously.
Being efficient is a must for a project to be profitable. We see our role in that as being prompt and timely, as well as working quickly.
Products and services
Our scaffolding is suitable for residential homes and commercial construction and renovations, and part of our job is to figure out exactly what you need.
Timely set-up & disassembly
We guarantee that we’ll be on time to set up and dismantle the scaffolding, as we realise that time is money.
Your quote will include a number of adjustments to the scaffolding – and we’ll be there within one working day of you requesting an adjustment.
Not only is our scaffolding new, safe and certified, we’ll perform weekly safety checks to meet all legal and safety requirements.
Auckland service areas
Heightwise scaffolding hire is available in central Auckland, extending to East Tamaki and Howick in the east; to Manukau in the south; to the west as far as Kumeu; and to Albany on the North Shore.
Meet the Heightwise team
Business Development Manager BE (Civil) MIPENZ
After completing his Civil Engineering Degree, Sanjesh’s CV includes Harrison Grierson, City Design, Opus International and Barry Satchell Consultants. His career mainly focused on large-scale infrastructure, land development and commercial projects, ranging in value from fifteen thousand to hundreds of millions of dollars.
Now, as a Director of a construction company, Sanjesh has experienced first-hand the frustrations that often surround access hire. Specifically, shortcuts are often taken with safety; many suppliers only provide the bare minimum gear – and take a long time to deliver more gear (and to provide adjustments); and minimal manpower, which affects the speed of erection and dismantling. This all impacts the efficiencies on site, and therefore the profitability of a construction project.
Heightwise was specifically created to be the best scaffolding company, that works in sync with the needs of builders and construction firms.
Sangita has 14 years’ experience in the banking industry, and 10 years’ experience in accounts in the construction industry. She also has a Diploma in Travel and Tourism.